Friday, September 18, 2009

Freaky/Awesome

Ok, weirdness abounds.

First, the official premiere for New Moon is in LA on November 16th. It also happens to be on the same night as a new moon. I know, coincidence, right?

Wrong.

The Eclipse premiere (if it follows New Moon) will occur on June 26th (four days before opening night on June 30th). Interesting, the 26th is a partial eclipse.

My mind just exploded.

Btw, I had to talk myself out of buying the Death Cab for Cutie single of Meet Me on the Equinox. The reason being is that I refuse (absolutely refuse) to buy a song I don't like just to support a franchise. I cannot believe that I actually had to have this conversation with myself. I'm so disappointed with me.

Thing of the Day: My adviser at Cornell would consider my Food & Drug Law professor at Hopkins to be the Anti-Christ. hahaha.

Also, do I re-instate Facebook? meh, I don't really miss it. I'll ponder it some more for my friends' benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment