Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Music Day

So, I finally looked into what's new in the music industry. I did so mostly because the track list for the New Moon soundtrack was released (OCTOBER 13TH) and I cannot wait. It has Muse, OK GO and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. How could it not be totally awesome?

Anyways, I've listened to Muse's The Resistance and I really love Uprising. It's just so bad ass. I also like Undisclosed Desires and United States of Eurasia. I'm trying to get myself to like I Belong to You but I haven't succeeded just yet. Hopefully, when Muse reworks it for the New Moon soundtrack, I'll really get attached.

I like Carrie Underwood's new song Cowboy Casanova - very catchy.

And finally, I got the complete albums for Lady Gaga's The Fame and Beyonce's I Am... Sasha Fierce. So, I'm slowly working my way through the tracks to see which ones I like. All I can say is I don't know why I Like It Rough by Lady Gaga isn't number one on the charts.

Thing of the Day: This total numb-nuts in Canada interviewed 100 Monkeys after they performed in Vancouver. Apparently, the concert was a complete zoo and the lines for the bathrooms where ridiculous so, the interviewer asked Jackson Rathbourne about how he made RPatz pee in a cup. The look on Jackson's face (who clearly didn't know RPatz had to resort to peeing in a cup) was PRICELESS! I don't know if it's true that he had to pee in a cup. But, regardless, Jackson looked floored.

No comments:

Post a Comment