Monday, November 2, 2009

New Moon: Chapter 7: Repetition

Lines I Love

... remained, untouched and forgotten, behind them.

Just like me.

I felt hideously empty, and I wanted to see Jacob. Maybe I was developing a new kind of sickness, another addiction, like the numbness before.

now everything felt like an echo—an empty echo, devoid of the interest it used to have.

I'd never witnessed anything so reckless in all my life. My eyes widened, and I smiled. "Jake, you have to take me cliff diving."

"If this is how you're going to react, I'll freak out more often."


Lines I hope are in the Movie

"You really like spending time with me?" he asked, marveling. [I love this line because it shows how young, how adorable, and how likable Jacob is. Why Bella finds it so healing to be around him.]

"Jacob, you are absolutely, without a doubt, the most talented and wonderful person I know. You get ten years for this one."

"Here's to responsibility," he toasted. "Twice a week."
"And recklessness every day in between," I emphasized.

"It's just… the way they treat me. It creeps me out. He looks at me like he's waiting for something… like I'm going to join his stupid gang someday. He pays more attention to me than any of the other guys. I hate it."

No comments:

Post a Comment