Friday, November 6, 2009

New Moon: Chapters 10 & 11: The Meadow & Cult

Lines I Love

It was the same place… but it didn't hold what I had been searching for.

this fairytale meadow filled with dark monsters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As much as it hurt me, I knew it was better for Jacob that he was avoiding me. Safer for him. [I like this line because it shows how hard it is for Bella to do what's best for Jake and not what she wants. Everyone knows what it's like to want something so badly from someone but not be in a position to give them what they want or what they deserve to get. I love the tenure of this book because it's something everyone struggles with at several points in their life.]

"And now you've seen the light. Hallelujah."

This was just the end of what little peace there was left behind.


Things/Lines I'd like to see in the movie

"Jacob didn't want to be a part of this… cult. I don't understand what could change him." He stared at me, his face frightened. "I don't want to be next." [I like to see if they have the interaction between Quil and Bella before she goes to Jake in La Push. Just how dejected Quil is about losing Jake and Embry and how Bella uses it to incite a reaction out of Jake when she confronts him.]

"If you think I'm going to remind her about that, then you had better think again. She's only just starting to get over it, and mostly because of Jacob, I think. If whatever Jacob has going on with this Sam character sends her back into that depression, then Jacob is going to have to answer to me. You're my friend, Billy, but this is hurting my family." [Charlie to the rescue! I liked Chief Swan before but he became near and dear to my heart after this.]

No comments:

Post a Comment