Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Great Re-Read: Worst Day

So, with 24 days left to New Moon, I started re-reading the book. 24 days, 24 chapters - you get the idea. Well, today is day 3 of the great re-read and I don't think I can make myself redo it because I know I'll sob like a baby. Although, re-reading chapter 2 with the sole purpose of reading only that chapter made me remember what a big deal Bella cutting herself was. I mean - duh - I know it was a big deal. But the aftermath was a big deal too. Even Alice ends up bailing on Carlisle stitching Bella up. I also didn't remember that Edward didn't take a whole breathe the entire time he was protecting Bella from Jasper and even when he carried her into the other room for Carlisle to stitch up. I suppose that I just remembered the overall vampire danger aspect as Edward's reason for leaving and not as much how hard it was for him to be around her without causing the damage to her himself.

In other interesting news, Summit was really really super smart and is re-releasing Twilight for a special, one-time showing on November 19th at 9 pm. I won't be spending the money - mostly because I'll be in class, but also because I can watch the DVD anytime I want. I predict that Twilight makes another million on the 19th.

Thing of the Day: Love Taylor Swift's Platinum Edition of Fearless. The six new songs are amazing. Here's my favorite song of the six.

No comments:

Post a Comment