Monday, October 5, 2009

It's October Already!

I can't freaking believe that it's already October, which is one month away from November, which may soon become my favorite month!

So, this post is mostly to talk about what I think is the most awesome picture ever.


I saw this pre-release photo from the New Moon Movie Companion and I laughed so incredibly hard. It's exactly how I imagined it would be and it made me want to see New Moon just that much more. I'm so glad that they kept this scene and, in particular, this part of the scene in the movie. I just hope it doesn't get cut from the final version.

Speaking of which - I heard there is some sort of 5 hour long version of New Moon out there... let me be the first to say that Summit needs to release that shiz. That's one special edition DVD I'd pay a lot of money to own.

[Btw, I got the picture from NewMoonMovie.org who got it from some blog called 'Ralph something'... thanks for posting these scans online!]

No comments:

Post a Comment